A market innovator and leader in cloud based video platform technology has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Strategic Account Director, who will be tasked with driving sales and new business at a very exciting and commercially crucial time in the company's timeline.
We are looking to attract someone who has a demonstrable proven success in selling media technology solutions or services such as video editing, broadcast workflows, cloud-media technologies and platforms.
Targeting Broadcasters, Sports Rights Holders and Federations, Production, and Post Production companies in EMEA and the US, as the Strategic Account Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic business pipeline within the direct and reseller channels for driving new business sales within broadcast, sports, news, and corporate verticals
- Engaging at C Level within new targeted accounts and existing key accounts to maximize revenue generating opportunities
- Working with large, complex accounts using solution selling processes and methodology to present your ideas
- Building and developing close relationships with 3rd party technology partners to maximize new business opportunities
- Coordinating with the Marketing Director to drive successful lead generation campaigns
- Monitoring pipeline opportunities using internal CRM, automated marketing and nurturing tools to develop those leads
- Providing weekly forecast and reports to Sales Director
- Keeping abreast of the competitive market landscape and developing innovative ideas for commercial activities
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in selling SaaS and technology solutions at a corporate level
- New business hunter mentality with an ability to develop long-lasting relationships
- Consistent over-achievement of target
- Proven Track record in building and closing complex, high revenue sales
- Existing contact network at C-Level within the relevant target markets
- Great business and commercial acumen
- Excellent, proven networking ability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ambitious and energetic mindset, with a passion for driving new business sales
- Ability to work as a team player to ensure strong customer satisfaction and sales results
A willingness and ability to travel internationally with no restrictions is also essential.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary and lucrative OTE, in addition to a competitive benefits package.
If you feel you have the experience and skills to be successful in this position and you are fully eligible to work in the UK, then please apply now to find out more.